Tiger Tiger William Blake
"Tyger Tyger, burning bright, In the forests of the night; What immortal hand or eye, Could frame thy fearful symmetry?" The glorious words of William Blake - Poet, Painter, and as you may be surprised to discover; fellow Printmaker! We adore everything about this print, from the rich orange and royal blue design to the infamous poem.
- Printed on a vintage cylinder press by highly skilled craftsman
- 40x50cm (fits in a standard Frame)
- 100% FSC sustainable paper.
- Wrapped in a compostable cello
- Dimensions 500 x 400 x 0 mm